Thursday, August 2, 2012

Leadership in 7 Words ~ John J Arent

I have written numerous blogs on Leadership, some of which have been accepted for publication in prestigious journals.  A sampling of my blogs on leadership are noted below:







Today's blog will  be succinct and list 7 words that best describe Leadership.  I am sure that you can add more to these and please feel free to comment or share....Here are my TOP 7!


  1. Truth above all!
  2. Loyalty
  3. Courage
  4. Vision
  5. Action
  6. Trust
  7. Humility


What can you add to this listing...Check out the definition or think about these words and apply them to leaders you know.  I strongly believe that if we can exhibit these traits in an honest and forthright manner, true leadership emerges!  Let me know your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment